ANIL PADIA is the head of the R & D Dept & is managing the proprietary desk of Kedia Shares & Stock Brokers. He possesses a rich experience of more than 25 years. Having led more than 100 seminars since 2006, he has an in-depth knowledge of trader mentality. He has been a coach to several hundred people who over time became successful traders or advisors. He has been practicing Technical Analysis & trading the markets for more than two decades.
Who will provide an Educational Meeting / Discussion covering broadly:
“Ichimoku trading system”
The educational meeting will focus on:
- Ichimoku-- A multi-functional charting sysyem
- Standard settings & parameters of the system
- The two main strategies:
1) The Kumo Breakout
2) Tenkan sen / Kijun sen cross
- Support & Resistance
- How to trade based on Ichimoku system?
2:30pm – 3:00pm: Registrations open
3:00pm – 4:30pm: Educational session
4:30pm – 5:00pm: Networking, Tea & Snacks
5:00pm – 6:00pm: Educational session (concluding part)
Non-Members: Rs. 500+ 12.36% Service Tax
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
• Registrations will open at 2.30 p.m. and close at 3:00 p.m. sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
• Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to email@example.com requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 23rd ATMA Mumbai Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
• Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.