Mr.Rajat Gupta is a member of MTA and ATMA and pursuing CMT. He is also working in a renowned broking house by profession serving all types of investors in the stock market since 2009 . He is practicing technical analysis from last 4-5 years, he is very young having firm believe in technical analysis.
Who will provide an Educational Meeting / Discussion covering broadly:
Moving Average and its implications in trending market with different time frames.
• How many types of moving averages are there to use.
• Which Inputs to average?
• Time dimensions for moving averages.
• Cross over signals & Filters on moving average signals.
• Use of Fibonacci as moving average settings.
4:30 – 4:45 – Registrations followed by Presentations of ATMA & MTA.
4:45 – 6:00 – Educational session.
6:00- 6:15 – Networking Tea
6:15-7:00- Market Outlook for Equity & Commodity by VP Gehlot.
Non-Members: Rs. 500+ 12.36% Service Tax
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
• Registrations will open at 4.30 p.m. and close at 4:45 p.m. sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
• Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to
requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 4th ATMA Jaipur Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
• Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on
in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.