• Founder of Market Rahasya Group who is dedicated for driving education for stock market fraternity
• MBA – Information Systems, Bachelor of Commerce – Mumbai University
• Active research in Stock Market price movements and predictions
• Writes column in leading Stock Market news bulletins such as Informed Investor, SMART Investment, Loksatta - Artha Vrutant etc.
• Conducts training & seminars on Technical Analysis & Derivatives for Stock Market Traders & Investors.
Who will provide an Educational Meeting / Discussion covering broadly:
"Technical Analysis – A Game of Probability"
The educational meeting will focus on:
Trading on Technical Analysis is a different ballgame. The success depends on how you turn the odds in your favor when you actually trade.
- Understand a Law of Probability
- Identifying opportunities favoring your trading position
- Analyze your chances to Win
- Trading on Trend Lines & Chart Patterns by taking advantage of Law of probability.
2:30pm – 3:00pm: Registrations open
3:00pm – 4:30pm: Educational session
4:30pm – 5:00pm: Networking, Tea & Snacks
5:00pm – 6:00pm: Educational session (concluding part)
Non-Members: Rs. 500+ 12.36% Service Tax
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
• Registrations will open at 2.30 p.m. and close at 3:00 p.m. sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
• Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 21st ATMA Mumbai Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
• Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on email@example.com in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.