Am slight late to reply to your post.
I too am preparing for LEVEL 2 this May.
I hope you have attended yesterdays CMT refresher Course that would have answered most of your questions.
If u have missed it then the key take away
from the WEBINAR are
1)Assuming that most of us appearing for exam are practicing TA for long time, it would be wise to focus on topics which we do not refer to on Day to Day basis. Rather consider then as of ACADEMIC interest only.
P & F
Elliott wave ( for few)
2) Need to remember the formulas in Stats.
3) In elliott wave, question generally are not asked on Price tgt but on concepts.
4) videos in cmt archive on P&F by jeremy du plessis are good enough to conver the topic.
click on jeremy's videos on this page
5) read all the options carefully and dont rush into answer without reading all options.
6) There is ample time rather ideally one may not worry about time unless are slow readers. approx 1and half min per question.
7) Slides by Vishal Malkan on Sector Rotation and Elliott might be good enough in case one has less time to go thru all the chapters of Books recommended.
Indeed yesterdays VISHAL MALKAN's presentation on CMT LEVEL2 Refresher course was pretty crisp, to the point, knowledge rich and of valuable guidance.